Keeping the lines of communication open between the schools and our families and community is a vital part of a successful relationship. Sharing information about what is happening in our district and celebrating the successes helps support our students and staff. Including this website, there are a number of ways you can stay informed!
School Branding Project
We know that the future after high school is continuously changing and we must adapt to continue to provide students with the tools and skills necessary in order to fulfill our mission. We will be updating our current strategic plan to reflect our students' needs as we plan to come together under one roof in our new building. As part of our strategic planning, we will be developing a Portrait of a Graduate to guide our work. Collaboration with students, parents, employees, community members and local businesses will be vital along the way.
We are also excited to adopt a new school brand. This project will gather input from our community about what it means to be a Spartan. A survey is available for all community members to provide their input on the following questions:
- In a sentence, what would you say it means to be a Spartan at Valley View Schools?
- What are the attributes of a Spartan that you think everyone, who is part of your school, should embody?
- If you were to use one word that best describes the culture that exists today at Valley View Schools, what work would you choose?
- If you were to choose one word that you WISH to describe the culture at Valley View Schools, what would it be?
- What is the one thing that separates you from surrounding schools?
- What is one thing that makes you most proud to be associated with Valley View Schools?
We will use this information to identify the recurring themes from the survey results and develop a phrase or slogan that embraces all aspects of what it means to be a Valley View Spartan.
This truly will be a community project and we value your input. The Branding Survey is hosted by Survey Monkey. No demographic or personal information will be collected by this survey. The survey will close March 22, 2023, at 5:00 PM.
Activate your Account
The best way to use ParentSquare is by downloading the free mobile app for iOS or Android. Once your student is enrolled, you receive an invitation via email or text. Simply click on the link to activate your account (it’ll take less than a minute). You can use ParentSquare on any device. If you are using Chrome it's super easy to login using Google!
- Activate Account – Click the link in your invitation email/text or sign up on ParentSquare.com or via the ParentSquare app.
- Download App – It’s easy to stay in the loop with the ParentSquare app. Download it now from the App store or Google Play.
- Set Preferences – Click your name in the top right to visit your account page and set your notification and language preferences.
- Get Photos & Files – Click ‘Photos & Files’ in sidebar to easily access pictures, forms and documents that have been shared with you.
- Appreciate Posts – Click ‘Appreciate’ in your email, app or website to thank a teacher or staff for a post.
- Comment or Reply – Click ‘Comment’ in app or website to privately ask a question about the post that your teacher or school sent.
- Participate – Click ‘Sign Ups & RSVPs’ in the sidebar to see available opportunities. Click bell on top to check your commitments.
- Join a Group – Click ‘Groups’ in the sidebar to join a group or committee at your school to participate or to stay up-to-date.
- Get in Touch – Click ‘Messages’ in the sidebar to privately get in touch with staff, teachers and parent leaders.
Follow us on Social Media
Did you know you can follow us on social media via Facebook, Twitter and Instagram?
- Valley View High School Twitter
- VVHS Counselors Instagram
- Valley View Athletic Boosters Twitter
- Valley View JH Counselor Carmack's Instagram
Questions or Concerns
If you have a question or concern about Valley View Schools, please contact us through our Facebook page or by email or by calling any building!
Distributing Information about Community Activities
As a service to the community, the district shares information about special events, camps, sports leagues and other activities with our families.
Information from community organizations will ONLY be distributed in electronic format through ParentSquare and/or as a news story on this website.
Community organizations wishing to share information with Valley View families must complete a Request to Distribute Information form at least three days prior to your requested post date.
request to distribute community information
Retired Valley View employee Debbie Bruner volunteers in the district by generating a printed newsletter for Seniors who may not have access to information online. This newsletter is mailed to all addresses in the 45325 & 45327 zip codes.
If you or someone you know is not receiving this printed newsletter and would like to be added to the mailing list, please let us know!