Keeping the lines of communication open between the schools and our families and community is a vital part of a successful relationship. Sharing information about what is happening in our district and celebrating the successes helps support our students and staff. Including this website, there are a number of ways you can stay informed!
Activate your Account
The best way to use ParentSquare is by downloading the free mobile app for iOS or Android. Once your student is enrolled, you receive an invitation via email or text. Simply click on the link to activate your account (it’ll take less than a minute). You can use ParentSquare on any device. If you are using Chrome it's super easy to login using Google!
- Activate Account – Click the link in your invitation email/text or sign up on ParentSquare.com or via the ParentSquare app.
- Download App – It’s easy to stay in the loop with the ParentSquare app. Download it now from the App store or Google Play.
- Set Preferences – Click your name in the top right to visit your account page and set your notification and language preferences.
- Get Photos & Files – Click ‘Photos & Files’ in sidebar to easily access pictures, forms and documents that have been shared with you.
- Appreciate Posts – Click ‘Appreciate’ in your email, app or website to thank a teacher or staff for a post.
- Comment or Reply – Click ‘Comment’ in app or website to privately ask a question about the post that your teacher or school sent.
- Participate – Click ‘Sign Ups & RSVPs’ in the sidebar to see available opportunities. Click bell on top to check your commitments.
- Join a Group – Click ‘Groups’ in the sidebar to join a group or committee at your school to participate or to stay up-to-date.
- Get in Touch – Click ‘Messages’ in the sidebar to privately get in touch with staff, teachers and parent leaders.
Follow us on Social Media
- Valley View High School Twitter
- VVHS Counselors Instagram
- Valley View Athletic Boosters Twitter
- Valley View JH Counselor Carmack's Instagram
Questions or Concerns
If you have a question or concern about Valley View Schools, please contact us through our Facebook page or by email or by calling any building!
Distributing Information about Community Activities
As a service to the community, the district shares information about special events, camps, sports leagues and other activities with our families.
Information from community organizations will ONLY be distributed in electronic format through ParentSquare and/or as a news story on this website.
Community organizations wishing to share information with Valley View families must complete a Request to Distribute Information form at least three days prior to your requested post date.
request to distribute community information
Retired Valley View employee Debbie Bruner volunteers in the district by generating a printed newsletter for Seniors who may not have access to information online. This newsletter is mailed to all addresses in the 45325 & 45327 zip codes.
If you or someone you know is not receiving this printed newsletter and would like to be added to the mailing list, please let us know!