Special Education Records

For special education or psychological records, please contact Lisa Minton at (937) 855-6581, Option 5 Student Services, before 1:00 pm or email her at Lisa.minton@valleyview.k12.oh.us. She will need the date of birth of the person you are requesting records for, and that person will need to come in and sign a “Release of Records” in order to get copies.

Reference “A Guide to Parent Rights in Special Education” and more information on the Ohio Dept. of Education website at www.ODE.state.oh.us.