Why Eat Breakfast
- It’s a great way to spend time with friends.
- Breakfast at school costs less than at the convenience store and is even offered at free and reduced rates for those who qualify.
- Eating breakfast gives you brain energy to think clearly in your classes and gets you “charged up” for the day.
- Breakfast has vitamins and nutrients for a strong and healthy body.
- Starting the day with a healthy breakfast revs your metabolism and keeps it going strong for the rest of the day.
- Studies slow that when you eat breakfast, you are less likely to overeat later.
What’s for Breakfast?
Doors open at 8:40 A.M.
MONDAY: Sausage Biscuit, TUESDAY: Pancakes, WEDNESDAY: Biscuit w/gravy, THURSDAY: Breakfast Pizza, FRIDAY: Cereal
OR daily entree offerings are muffins, cereal and cereal bars. All items served with fruit/juice cup and milk
Junior High School
Doors open at 7:10 A.M.
Bagels, Breakfast Pizza, Cereal, Fruit, Granola Bars, Mini Maple, Pancakes, Poptarts, Yogurt, Juice & Milk
Doors open at 7:15 A.M.
Apple Frudel, Bagels, Breakfast Pizza, Breakfast Sandwich, French Toast, Fruit, Muffins, Pancake on a Stick, Poptarts, Juice & Milk